Travel Ultrasonic Humidifier HF 76
Now you don't have to carry big, hefty air humidifiers with you, all you need is Travel Ultrasonic Humidifier HF 76 by Heaven Fresh, add you own water bottle, plug in the unit and start getting soothing moist air wherever you are.
Drawing only 12 watts of power and not requiring any expensive consumable accessories such as wicks, pads or filters, can save you money over the long run. Advanced technologies, ease-of-use, and low maintenance costs, makes the HF 76 the logical choice for all your humidifying needs.
- Easy-set knob control for desired humidity level and spray mist.
- Visually appealing looks with tinted night light.
- Safely and automatically shuts off when it runs out of water.
- Virtually silent operation ensures a quiet and restful sleep.
- Make sure the humidifier is OFF and disconnected from the electrical outlet.
- Place the humidifier on a flat surface, about 60cm away from the floor and 10cm away from the wall. We recommend you not to place the humidifier on important furniture.
- Remove the bottle and lift straight upward.
- Fill the bottle with cool, fresh water, filtered water is recommended for better performance. DO NOT FILL WITH WARM WATER AS THIS MAY CAUSE LEAKING.
- After filling, close the bottle cap by firmly turning clockwise and then place the bottle tank on the base. The bottle will immediately begin to empty into the base.
- Plug the power cord into a rated electrical outlet.
- Power and Mist control knob use knob (A) to control the power to be ON/OFF and mist outlet from low to high.
- Model: HF 76
- Power Supply: AC: 100V-240V, 50~60Hz / DC 24V
- Energy Consuption: 12W
- Mist Evaporation Rate: 120 ml/h
- Coverage Area 15 m2 (160 ft2)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.5 x 7.2 x 8.82 cm (10.8" x 9.0" x 8.8")
- Weight: 0.3 kg (0.66 lbs.)