7 Stage Multi-Technology Intelligent Air Purifier HF 380
The Heaven Fresh Intelligent air purifier combines seven proven air purification technologies that effectively remove virtually all types of pollutants including dust, allergens, chemicals, cigarette and cooking smoke odours and micro-organisms. Intelligent unit is equipped with advanced sensor technology to monitor air quality. The multiple air inlet design enables maximum air flow through the unit, optimizing air-cleaning efficiency. The powerful fan (106 cfm) accelerates the air through the air outlet circulating purified air and millions of air-cleaning negative ions throughout the room. The NaturoPure™ HF380 covers 60 m² (650 ft²) which makes it suitable for large living rooms, dining rooms, family rooms and office areas.
Outperforms Consumer Reports Top-Rated Air Purifier in Toxin Test! Nearly 100% effective in clinical tests, and five times more effective in toxin removal test than top-rated model. Also killed 100% of aspergillus mold in clinical tests.
- Odor, dust and allergen sensors let you know when certain pollutants are detected, such as cigarette smoke, chemicals, dust mites, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and many more.
- The clean air monitor tells you how clean or polluted the air is, removing the guesswork.
- Select "Automatic" mode to maximize performance and energy savings.
- Diagnostic sensors indicate when to replace filters, and when to clean the metal dust collector grid.
- The UV light and negative ion indicators let you know that these functions are working, and indicate when the UV lamp needs to be replaced, so it is not left in too long or replaced prematurely.
- The washable pre filter does not require replacement, and enhances the durability and performance of the other filters.
- Electrostatically-charged dust collection grideffectively traps charged particles & pollutants like a magnet. Simply wipe clean when dirty.
- Long-lasting, high-efficiency HEPA filter - most effective way to capture dust and allergens.Activated carbon filter traps chemicals, gases and odors.
- Photocatalytic oxidation (TiO2) filter which effectively reduces chemicals, bacteria and odors.
- Germicidal UV lamp destroys micro-organisms.
- Air-cleaning negative ions are circulated throughout the room. Completely safe (virtually no ozone), and scientifically proven to be effective and to enhance filter efficiency.
- Odour, dust and allergen sensors for automatic air quality control
- UV light and Negative Ion indicator sensor
- Photo catalytic oxidation (TiO2) filter which effectively reduces chemicals
- HEPA filter – 99.97% collections rate
- Purifies Fine Particulate Matter (PM2.5)
- HEPA Removal rate for a particle i.e:
- 0.3 Micron in size is 80.00%
- 1.0 Micron in size is 99.97%
- Dust/Dust Mites. The Hepa air filter in the Intelli-Pro is highly effective at capturing solid particles such as dust and dust mites. According to the Journal of Hygiene, ionizers help to increase the efficiency of filters, by causing airborne particles to conglomerate, making them easier to capture. Plus, negative ions also cause airborne particles to precipitate out of the air you breathe, and have been found to be extremely effective at controlling dust by U.S. Dept. of Agriculture studies. UV light can be deadly for dust mites.
- Bacteria. Many bacteria are effectively captured by the Hepa air filter, as well as the anti-bacterial pre-filter (which also disinfects bacteria). The germicidal UV lamp serves to disinfect the bacteria trapped by the Hepa filter. Plus, according to studies by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, ionizers/negative ions are extremely effective at reducing airborne bacteria. The Intelli-Pro also includes a photocatalytic oxidation filter, which has proven to be effective at destroying bacteria.
- Pollen and Other Allergens. Hepa air filters are commonly recommended filter for allergens, and are generally considered the most effective filter for allergens. Ionizers/negative ions increase the efficiency of filters by causing airborne particles to conglomerate, making them easier to capture. Plus, negative ions also cause airborne particles to precipitate out of the air you breathe.
- Mold/Fungi. Mold spores are effectively captured by Hepa air filters, especially with the help of ionizers/negative ions. UV light is deadly against the microbiological toxins associated with mold. The activatedcarbon filtration and photocatalytic oxidation technologies used by the Intelli-Pro are effective against mildew smells.
- Cigarette Smoke. The carbon air filter in the Intelli-Pro absorbs smoke particles and the toxic chemicals associated with cigarette smoke. With the help of the photocatalytic oxidation filter, it also helps to reduce or eliminate odors from cigarette smoke. The ionizer/negative ions also remove smoke particles from air.
- Chemicals and VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds). The carbon air filter is very effective at absorbing chemicals and gases. Also, photocatalytic oxidation has proven to be effective at breaking up chemical compounds. Furthermore, the ionizer also helps to neutralize chemical fumes.
- Germs/Viruses. The UV light is deadly against micro-organisms such as germs/viruses, and highly effective at destroying them as they pass by the UV lamp. Negative ions have also been known to help to neutralize viruses.
- Odors. Both the photocatalytic oxidation filter and activated carbon air filter are effective at eliminating or reducing strong odors.
- Carbon Monoxide. A statistically significant decrease of CO values was found with an ionizer activated. This was discovered by researchers at Brompton Hospital in London, and published in European Respiratory Journal.
U.S. Government Recommendations
The U.S. Government recommends technologies used in the Intelli-Pro air purifier.
U.S. Centers of Disease Control (CDC) recommends air purifier with both HEPA Filter and UV Light. The CDC also recommends UV lights in homeless shelters to prevent the spread of disease, particularly TB (tuberculosis).
Dept. of Homeland Security recommends HEPA air filters, along with a pre-filter to preserve the life of the HEPA filter.
The U.S. Dept. of Agriculture found negative ions (ionizers) to be highly effective against dust and bacteria in recent studies.
U.S. Department of Energy found that photocatalytic oxidation air purification destroyed VOC chemicals at a significant rate, even at high air flow rates.
- Voltage: 100-120 VAC, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 80 Watts (Highest Fan Setting)
- Negative Ion Output: >4,000,000/cm³
- UV Wavelength: 254 nm (germicidal wavelength)
- Sound Level (dB): Quiet (20), Low (35), Medium (45), High (52)
- Air Volume: 106cfm (Highest Fan Setting)
- HEPA Filter Removal Rate: 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Dimensions (in): 24 x 13.5 x 10
- Weight (lbs): 15
- Applicable Area: Up to 650 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Parts and Labour
- Ozone Output: Less than 1 part per billion at 2" away from unit (UL standard is <50ppb)