5 Stage Multi-Technology CADR Air Purifier HF 310A
When you want to be sure that you are getting the purest air possible, rely on the NaturoPureTM Multi-Technology Air Purifier from Heaven Fresh. With Smart Sensors for ease of use and proprietary 5 stage purification process, it helps to eliminate virtually all impurities from your air leaving it fresh and energized. Suitable for areas up to 500 ft2 in size this amazing cleaning device is designed for low power consumption, efficient air distribution and whisper quiet operation. It's an ideal tool for healthy living. Enjoy years of worry free operation with our comprehensive 3 years warranty.
- Targets All Pollutants
Multiple purification technologies target virtually all pollutants.
- Low Maintenance and No Clog Design
Purifies the air in an area up to 430 ft2, sensors indicates when to replace.
- Long Lasting HEPA / Activated Carbon Filter
Up to two years of usage.
- Effective Air Circulation
Clean air is directed upwards for unobstructed air circulation.
- Quiet Operation
Advanced fan design delivers rapid air flow at just 60 decibels.
- High Efficiency Brushless DC Motor
Which cycle air volume of 4.5 - 5.1 m3/minute to reduce the purification time
- HEPA Removal rate for a particle i.e:
- 0.3 Micron in size is 80.00%
- 1.0 Micron in size is 99.97%
- Purifies Fine Particulate Matter (PM2.5)
- Effectively removes particulate from the air, such as allergens (including mould and dust mites), fine dust particles, bacteria, viruses, chemical fumes and other ultra-fine particles that a filter cannot capture.
- Increases the effectiveness of the HEPA and activated-carbon filter systems, by causing particles to magnetically attract together, resulting in larger particles that are easier for the filter to capture.
- Disinfects viruses and bacteria trapped in the filtration bank that would normally reproduce in other typical filters.
- Has the ability to remove airborne particles away from the air purifier, in areas of the room where the filter has little effect. This is due to the fact that ions can circulate throughout a room. Negative ion circulation is enhanced as a result of the fan.
- Removes over 99% of particles (.3 microns in size) that pass through the filter, preventing them from becoming re-circulated into the air. This is largely considered the most effective type of air filter.
- Captures a high volume of floating dust and other particles, including many of the ionized particles that would otherwise just settle to the ground if a typical ionizer were used.
Germicidal UV LEDs:
- UV (ultraviolet) light is scientifically-proven to destroy a large variety of microbial contaminates, such as viruses, germs, bacteria and fungi (including mould).
- Ultraviolet light has been used for years by the medical field (including hospitals) to sanitize rooms and equipment, in order to prevent the spread of illness and disease.
- Is recommended by Centers for Disease Control for its ability to destroy biological pollutants.
Activated Carbon Filter:
- Specializes in capturing and neutralizing chemicals, gases, odours and cigarette smoke, which the HEPA filter cannot capture.
Where to Put the HF 310A
Since the HEPA filter and ionic air purifier use a fan and blow a strong current of air out the top of the unit, it is not necessary to place the unit at a high elevation. The unit can be placed on the floor, a table, a countertop, or on a shelf.
- The back of the unit should be at least 8 inches (20 cm) away from the wall, to prevent discoloration of the wall.
- There should not be any obstructions above the air outlet on top of the air purifier.
- There should be at least 2 ft. (60 cm) of space between the top of the air purifier and any object or surface above it.
- Finally, keep the unit at least 3 ft. (90 cm) away from computers, televisions, and sensitive electrical equipment.
Place the device at least 30cm against the wall and where children cannot reach within a short range of distance.
How to start
- Plug into a proper socket. Press the power button, the device starts operation under "Automatic Operation" mode; press the power button again, the device starts operation under "sleep operation" mode; press the power button third time, the device will stop working.
- In the beginning, the clean indicator will blink for 3 minutes, and the sensor will also be preheating at the same time.
- Under this mode, pressing the "Air Flow" button will change the fan mode according to the number of times you press the button. The LED will show the following sequence of modes:
- Pressing "Sleep" button will start sleep operation mode.
- During SLEEP mode all lights brightness will be reduced by 50% and the machine will run under "Quiet" operation mode.
- Under automatic operation the device automatically switches to the proper running modes according to the pollution level
- Power supply:
110~120V 60Hz (USA & Canada)
- Power Consumption:
55W (High Setting)
- Negative Ion Output:
- Room Coverage Area:
Up to 50 m2 (500 ft2)
- Noise level (dB):
Quiet: 22, High: 60
- Air Volume:
4.5 – 5.1 m3 /min
- Removal Rate:
Up to 99.97%
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
40 x 16.8 x 48.0 cm (15.75" x 6.61" x 18.89")
- Net Weight:
5.97 kg (13.16 lbs.)
1 Year Limited Parts and Labour