NaturoPure™ Rice Cooker HF 1011
- See through lid to allow you to view the rice while cooking.
- Durable stay-cool side handles for safe handling.
- Handy indicator lights to let you know when rice cooker is cooking or warm for safe use.
- Easy-to use single switch control.
- 400 watts of power to deliver efficient heat.
- Removable cooking pot to allow quick and simple cleanup.
- Package includes a serving spoon and a measuring cup.
- Stable feet with strong suction and large 1.5 liters of capacity.
The unit will need cleaning about every two months. Please clean as follows:
- Use the measuring cup provided to measure the desired amount of rice. One full, level cup of uncooked rice will yield 2 cups of cooked rice. The measuring cup provided adheres to rice industry standards 6 oz. (180 ml) and is not equal to one U.S. cup 8.11 oz. (240 ml)
- Rinse rice in a separate container until the water becomes relatively clear.
- Place rinsed rice in the inner pot.
- Add the appropriate amount of water.
- Making sure that the exterior of the inner pot is clean, dry and free of debris; set the inner pot into the rice cooker. Place the lid securely on top of the rice cooker and plug the power cord into a wall outlet.
- To begin cooking, press the Cook switch. The cooking mode indicator light will illu minate. Once cooking is complete, the rice cooker will automatically switch to "Keep- Warm" mode.
- Once the rice has finished cooking, remove the lid and use the rice paddle to stir the rice. This will release excess moisture and give the rice a fluffier texture. Then, replace the lid and allow the unit to remain on "Keep-Warm" mode for 5-10 minutes. This will ensure optimal rice texture and moisture level.
- To turn off the rice cooker, unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Rice Cooker Body
- Cook Switch
- Indicator Lights
- Inner Pot
- Water Measurement Lines
- Glass LId
- Measuring Cup
- Serving Spoon
- Model: NaturoPure HF 1011
- Power supply: 120V 60Hz (USA & Canada)
- Power: 400W
- Capacity: 1.5L
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27.5 x 23 x 22.5 cm (10.8" x 9.0" x 8.8")
- Net Weight: 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs.)
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labour
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Remove the inner cooking pot. Wash it in warm, soapy water using a sponge or dish cloth.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Repeat process with the lid, steam tray and other provided accessories.
- Wipe the body of the rice cooker clean with a damp cloth.