NaturoPure™ Stainless Steel Deep Fryer HF 1030
- Adjustable thermostat for easy selection of the desired frying temperature
- Stainless-steel deep fryer with 3 Liter of oil capacity.
- Removable yet powerful 1500 watt immersion style heating element for quick heating and temperature recovery.
- Comes with odour-reducing filter.
- External basket lift for splatter free frying
The unit will need cleaning about every two months. Please clean as follows:
- Place the fryer on a stable, flat and dry surface.
- Ensure the fryer is switched off.
- Slowly fill the oil between the minimum and maximum oil level marks inside the oil bowl.
- Set the temperature knob to the required temperature and switch on the appliance.
- The pilot light will go off when the temperature is reached. The oil or fat will be heated to the selected temperature in 8 to 12 minutes.
- With the basket positioned on the hook, put the food into the basket (e.g. fries) and slowly immerse into the heated oil.
- Ensure the basket has been inserted properly.
- During the frying cycle, the pilot light will go on and off and this is normal as the appliance is equipped with a temperature regulator.
- Should you accidentally switch ON your deep fryer without oil, or without the minimum amount of oil required, the deep fryer will automatically cut-out, to stop the appliance overheating. If this should happen, first switch off and unplug the deep fryer. Wait until the element cools down. Use the reset key to reset the fryer. This will reset the deep fryer. Your fryer is now ready to use.
- Model: NaturoPureTM HF 1030
- Power supply: 120V 60Hz (USA & Canada)
- Power: 1500W
- Oil Capacity: 3L
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 37.5 x 22 x 22 cm (14.7" x 8.6" x 8.6")
- Net Weight: 2.5kg (5.51lbs)
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labour
- Safety Certifications: CE, cETLus, GS, RoHS
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Make sure the deep fryer is unplugged and oil in the tank has cooled down completely.
- Remove the lid.
- Remove the basket from the oil tank.
- Carefully pull out the control panel/heater assembly. Do not immerse it in water; doing so may permanently damage the deep fryer.
- Drain the oil and take the oil tank out.
- Wash lid, fry basket, oil tank and deep fryer body in hot soapy water and dry all the parts thoroughly.
- OIL TANK CLEANING: Soak in hot, soapy water and use a stiff nylon brush to remove stubborn residue.
- Make sure the parts are completely dried off after washing and before using.