Naturopure Dehumidifier HF 610
- OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- HOW IT WORKS
- SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- 44 pint (20L) per day capacity dehumidifier.
- 11.6 pint (5.5L) removable water tank capacity.
- Adjustable humidity range of 50% - 80% relative humidity.
- Direct drain option for continuous operation.
- Dual fan speeds and 24 hour timer function.
- Activated carbon filter and washable pre-filter included.
- Noise level below 49 dBA on high setting.
- Easy to use control panel and electronic controls to ensure simple navigation of settings.
- Automatic shut off safety features.
- Digital display to see the humidity, timer, fan speed amd temprature at a glance.
- Lightweight rotary compressor and concealed cesters for portability.
- Plug the unit into a correct mains socket.
- Press button ON/OFF to turn on the unit. The compressor will start to work in continuous mode.
- Press button HUMIDITY to set the room humidity you need: continuous de-humidifying , 50%, 60%, 70% or 80%
- Press the speed button to choose the ventilation speed, high or low.
- To turn off the unit, press button ON/OFF again.
- The direction of the air outlet can be adjusted by hand.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Always unplug the unit from the mains before carrying out any maintenance or cleaning of the unit.
Cleaning BodyUse soft cloth to wipe the unit clean.
Don’t ever use volatile chemicals, gasoline, detergents, chemically treated clothes, or other cleansing solutions. These all could possibly hurt the cabinet.
Cleaning FilterFor washable filter - Use a vacuum cleaner or tap the filter lightly for easy cleaning. If the filter is particularly dirty, please use warm water for cleaning.
For active carbon filter - This filter is not washable. Its life span is variable and depends on the ambient conditions where the appliance is used. The filter should be checked periodically (about every 6 months) and replaced if necessary.
HOW IT WORKS
Dehumidifier controls relative humidity by passing the air through the unit, forcing the excess moisture to condensate over the cooling elements. Contact with this cold surface causes the moisture in the air to condense. This condensed water then drains safely into the water tank. The dried air then passes through the condenser where it is slightly warmed and re-enters the room at a slightly elevated temperature.
- AC 100~240V 50~60Hz / DC 24V
Over voltage may cause fire hazard or electric shock.
- Close supervision is necessary when the appliance is used by or near children.
- Do not allow children to play with any product packaging, such as plastic bags etc.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner.
- NEVER tilt, move, or attempt to empty unit while it is operating.
- DO NOT attempt to repair or adjust any electrical or mechanical functions on this unit. Doing so will void your warranty. All servicing should be performed by qualified personnel only.
- Do not plug in the cord with wet hands.
- Household user only.
- Control panel
- Cover for air outlet
- Air outlet
- Water full indicator
- Water tank
- 7- Air filter / air inlet
- 8- Power cord
- 9- Handle
- 10- Hole for continuous drainage
- 11- Water tank
- 12- Caster
Assembly of the filters
- Model: HF 610
- Power Supply: 115V, 60Hz (North America)
- Noise Level: 49dB (high setting)
- Coverage Area: 140 m2 (1500 ft2 )
- Water Tank Capacity: 5.5L
- Power: 440W
- Refrigerant: Environment Friendly R134a
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41.0 x 21.0 x 54.5 cm (16.14” x 8.27” x 21.46”)
- Weight: 12.5 kg (27.6 lbs.)