Ionic Vehicle Air Purifier HF 60
The HF 60 generates thousands of negative ions that bind with allergens, microbes and other pollutants (including bacteria, cigarette smoke, vehicle emissions, odours, etc.) removing them from the air, keeping it fresh and clean
Purified, negative ion-rich air will help to keep drivers alert and comfortable on long trips.
The ergonomic and compact design will enhance the appearance of your vehicle's dashboard without obstructing your view.
The HF-60 helps to remove pollutants, allergens and germs from the air right down to the sub micron level (less than 0.015 microns). The silent and filter-less unit is effective at removing airborne viruses, bacteria, mold spores, automobile emissions, fumes, odours, cigarette smoke, dust, and pollen all without a fan. In addition, the HF-60 floods the air with healthy beneficial Negative Ions which have been found to make people feel better and stay more alert.
- Generates Negative Ions to promote stress-free driving.
- Neutralizes cigarette odour and freshens air.
Cleaning and Maintenance
The unit will need cleaning about every two months. Please clean as follows:
- Unplug from the socket. Hold the top of the unit with one hand and using the other hand carefully remove the upper cover by inserting a small coin into the two release slots located at the rear of the unit and twisting slightly. It is not necessary to remove the lower part of the unit from the dashboard for cleaning. Be careful not to break the four positioning locks inside the base of the unit.
- Use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol to wipe the electrode needles and the dust collector plate with the six holes. Be careful not to damage the internal electronic circuitry.
- Important: Please be sure to remove any remaining moisture with a small dry cloth and allow the unit to dry thoroughly before closing the cover. You can operate the device after it is thoroughly dry.
- Rated voltage = DC 12V
- Power consumption = 2W
- Ion output = MAX 100,000/cm3
- Active oxygen output
- Dimension: 140*110*38(mm) or 5.6*4.5*1.5(inches)
- Weight = 180g or 0.4lbs
- Applicable area = small or large vehicle