HF 710 Digital Ultrasonic Cool & Warm Mist Humidifier with Aroma Function
When the air is dry, especially in the winter months, it can become unpleasant and even unhealthy, leading to increased levels of static electricity, dry skin, cracked lips and even noise bleeds. Optimal humidity is between 45 to 55% relative humidity. During the winter months though, relative humidity in the average home can drop to below 20%.
Low humidity can lead to a variety of conditions that cause ill health. Dust particles, bacteria, viruses, dust mite feces that are normally trapped by the moist nasal membrane lining in the nose can more easily get into the lungs when the air is dryer and thus reduce the body's natural defence mechanism. These invaders overload the immune system and irritate the mucous membranes resulting in more coughing and susceptibility to disease.
The HF 710 is an ideal ultrasonic humidifier for homes, apartments, offices and anywhere there is low humidity. Ultrasonic water vapour is highly beneficial to individuals. Their biggest advantage is high performance combined with low energy consumption.
Efficient and Effective
- Variable spray mist control for use with small, medium or large rooms.
- Large capacity water tank (6L/1.6 gallon) refills with normal tap water.
- High moisture output can quickly humidify a room up to 60 m² (650 ft²).
- Low water indicator notifies you when to refill the tank.
- Advanced digital technology can produce either cold or warm mist.
- Added benefit of Aroma function for increases therapeutic capabilities.
- Auto Hygrostat sensor automatically regulates mist output according to desired humidity level.
- Safely and automatically shuts off when it runs out of water.
- Simple, easy-to-use, one-touch timer control for up to 12 hours of operation.
- Virtually silent operation with advanced ultrasonic technology ensures a quiet and restful sleep.
- Low energy consumption - can save 85-90% of electricity costs compared to a normal steam humidifier.
- Consumes less power than a 40 watt light bulb (on cool mist).
Major HF 708 components:
- Model: HF 710
- Power supply: 110~120V 60Hz (USA & Canada)
- Energy Consumption: 30W (Cool Mist), 280W (Warm Mist)
- Mist Evaporation:
90ml/hr (Low), 240ml/hr (Med), and 310ml/hr (High) on Cool Mist
260ml/hr (Low), 450ml/hr (Med) and 580ml/hr (High) on Warm Mist
- Room Coverage Area: Up to 60m² (650ft²)
- Water tank capacity: 6L
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 29.5 x 19.5 x 28 cm
- Net Weight: 2.45 kg (5.40 lbs.)
- Warranty: 3 Years Parts and Labour
- Safety Certifications: CE, cETLus, Rohs.