HF 707 Digital Ultrasonic Cool & Warm Mist Humidifier with Negative Ions
WHY HUMIDIFY THE AIR?
When the air is dry, especially in the winter months, it can become unpleasant and even unhealthy, leading to increased levels of static electricity, dry skin, cracked lips and even noise bleeds. Optimal humidity is between 45 to 55% relative humidity. During the winter months though, relative humidity in the average home can drop to below 20%. Low humidity can lead to a variety of conditions that cause ill health. Dust particles, bacteria, viruses, dust mite feces that are normally trapped by the moist nasal membrane lining in the nose can more easily get into the lungs when the air is dryer and thus reduce the body's natural defence mechanism. These invaders overload the immune system and irritate the mucous membranes resulting in more coughing and susceptibility to disease.
The HF 707 is an ideal ultrasonic humidifier for homes, apartments, offices and anywhere there is low humidity. Ultrasonic water vapour is highly beneficial to individuals. Their biggest advantage is high performance combined with low energy consumption.
Ultrasonic Humidifiers use ultrasonic high frequency oscillation to break up water into tiny water particles about 1.5 microns in diameter. The ventilation system blows out the water particles into the dry air where they evaporate and create the required humidity level. The water particles appear as a steady stream of mist or fog as they travel up and out of the machine.
- Permanent filter for white dust, mould & bacteria
- Negative ions for purified air & restful sleep
- Cool or warm mist from one machine
- Virtually silent, for a restful sleep
- Automatic humidity control, timer & shut off
- Low power consumption, less than a 40w light bulb
- Variable Spray Control for large & small rooms
- Save money. No wicks or filters to replace.
Major HF 707 components:
- Output Jets
- Top Water Tank Handle
- Front Panel
- Digital Display and Control Buttons
- 6L (1.6 gal) Water Tank
- Water Tank Opening for Filling
- Permanent Reusable White Dust & Anti-Microbial Filter
- Water Tank Lid and Seal
- Lower Body and Basin
- Power Cord
- Power Light
LCD DisplayThe LCD display shows the numeric values for temperature and relative humidity and the length of time remaining on the timer. It also displays the icons used to indicate other humidifier functions.
LCD Display Icons and Values:
- 13- Power on/off icon
- 14- Warm mist on/off icon
- 15- Empty water tank indicator icon
- 16- Value of time remaining in timer
- 17- Shows values for both the desired relative humidity and the actual relative humidity
- 18- Displays the current temperature in the room
- 19- Negative ions on/off indicator icon
- 20- Mist volume indicator (low, medium and high)
- Power supply: 220~240V 50Hz (Europe), 110~120V 60Hz (USA & Canada)
- Energy Consumption: 38W (Cool Mist), 138W (Warm Mist)
- Water tank capacity: 6L (1.6 US gallons)
- Mist Evaporation Rate: Low: 50ml/hr (1.7 fl oz), Med: 200ml/hr (6.8 fl oz), High: 300ml/hr (10.1 fl oz)
- Room Coverage Area: Small: 6.7 m² (72 ft²), Med: 26.8 m² (287 ft²), Large: 40 m² (430 ft²)
- Noise level: Low: 30dB(A), High: ≤35dB(A)
- Negative Ion Output: 3,000,000/cm³ (49,161,000/inch³)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 23 x 22 x 34 cm (9.0 x 8.7 x 13.4 in)
- Weight: 3.7 kg (8.2 lbs) dry
- Warranty: 3 Years Parts and Labour
- Safety Certifications: CE, cETLus, Rohs.
The device can be controlled by six Buttons located on the front of the control panel under the display.
LCD Display Buttons
Power – Switches the humidifier on/off.
Ion – Switches negative ions on/off.
Heating – Switches warm mist on/off.
Humidity – Sets desired humidity level from 45% to 90% relative humidity.
Max/Min – Sets misting spray level to low, medium or high.
Timer – Sets the timer to operate the humidifier from 1 to 12 hours.
Infrared Remote Control
The HF 707 is equipped with a very useful remote control. The remote control duplicates the six
button control panel just below the humidifier's LCD display.
You can activate the remote control by removing the protective film from the battery area located at the bottom edge of the unit just below our logo.
Efficient and Effective
- Variable spray mist control for use with small, medium or large rooms.
- Large capacity water tank (6L/1.6 gallon) refills with normal tap water.
- High moisture output can quickly humidify a room up to 40 m² (430 ft²).
- Low water indicator notifies you when to refill the tank.
- Advanced digital technology can produce either cold or warm mist.
- Healthy negative Ions to purify the air while providing a restful sleep.
- Permanent, easy-to-clean ceramic nano-silver filter for control of white dust, mould and bacteria.
- Auto Hygrostat sensor automatically regulates mist output according to desired humidity level.
- Safely and automatically shuts off when it runs out of water.
- Up to 3 nights or 25 hours of continuous operation without refilling the tank*.
- Simple, easy-to-use, one-touch timer control for up to 12 hours of operation.
- Virtually silent operation with advanced ultrasonic technology ensures a quiet and restful sleep.
- Soft glow night light and auto dimming display will keep your bedroom dark for sleeping.
- Low energy consumption - can save 85-90% of electricity costs compared to a normal steam humidifier.
- Consumes less power than a 40 watt light bulb.
- Solid state digital controls and ceramic transducer ensure a long product life – 3 Year Warranty.
- No added costs for wicks, evaporating pads or disposable filters.
*At low level spray mist output (50ml/hr, 1.7 fl oz/hr).