Ionic Air Purifier & Freshener w/Night Light HF 20
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Health Benefits
- How to use
- Easy to Clean
- Prevent fatigue, allergy, flu and other disease.
Microorganism and bacteria grow easily in indoors or cars that cause bad odor, dust, smoke and other harmful stimulants. Continuous exposure to this air may cause uneasiness, fatigue, allergy and other illness. HF 100 air purifier can sterilize your car or room by quickly destroying all bacteria in the air. Hence, it will effectively prevent air transmitted disease such as flu.
- Increase metabolism.
HF 100 generates both negative ions and active oxygen that will activate cells, increase metabolism and prevent fatigue.
- Relief from asthma and other respiratory disease.
The static electricity dust collection plate can hold microorganism and stimulants in the air such as dust, pollen, mold, mites, allergens, pet dander. This collection plate provide you relief from asthma, bronchitis, hay fever and other respiratory diseases.
- Improve mood.
Research shows that negative ion help regulate brain serotonin. The brain's serotonin neurotransmitter system has been associated with a variety of psychiatric disorders, including depression, anxiety, change of mood and alcohol addiction. Negative ion therapy has also been used successfully to combat the SAD (Seasonal Adaptive Disorder).
- The HF 20 with its innovative and compact design features cordless electrical plug. It enables close fit to the wall without occupying unnecessary spaces.
- Long life LED that provides enough light to a small space enables HF 20 to be an ideal electric appliance for households.
- Negative ions force particles as small as 0.01 micron from the air. They can also neutralize airborne viruses and microorganism as well.
- The HF 20's uniquely designed metal dust collection plates produces static electricity to absorb airborne dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander and cigarette smoke near around.
- The HF 20 features virtually silent operation.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Easy to clean : Pull out the dust collector from the unit and wipe with a soft clean cloth. A mild detergent can be used to clean the housing.
- Rated voltage = AC 100V-120V/50Hz~60Hz
- Power consumption = 3W
- Ion output >= 1x10000/cm³
- Active oxygen output <= 0.05 ppm
- Dimension: 220*90*80(mm) or 8.7*3.5*3.15(inches)
- Weight = 250g or 0.55 lbs
- Applicable area = Best suited for restrooms, bedrooms, closets, storage, kitchen, study room, pet den, office, corridor and other small spaces
Better health with cleaner, fresher air.
Stagnant air circulation usually occurs in kitchen, storage, bathroom, walk-in closet. These place will promote reproduction and growth of bacteria that will produce offensive odors. You can breath cleaner and fresher air with our HF 20. Therefore better health.Relief from asthma, allergies and other respiratory disease.
The metal dust collection plate can hold microorganism and stimulants in the air such as dust, pollen, mold, mites, allergens, pet dander. This collection plate provide you relief from asthma, bronchitis, hay fever and other respiratory diseases.Improves mood & performance with negative ions.
Research shows that negative ion help regulate brain serotonin. The brain's serotonin neurotransmitter system has been associated with a variety of psychiatric disorders, including depression, anxiety, change of mood and alcohol addiction. Negative ion therapy has also been used successfully to combat the SAD (Seasonal Adaptive Disorder)..
How to use
Plug the HF 20 to the wall socket
Simply plug in the cordless plug at the back of the HF 20 to the wall socket in your bathroom, closet, or kitchen.
Caution!!Do not plug or unplug with wet hand.
Do not use wet hand to plug or unplug the HF 20 from power socket to avoid electrical shock.Do not wet or soak the air purifier.
Do not wet or soak HF 20 to avoid electrical short and damage to internal parts.Do not insert metal items.
Inserting metal items to the purifier or dismantling the purifier might cause short circuit or damage to the internal parts.Don't put your face within 18 inches of the front grill continuously for several hours.
If you want to sleep or sit for prolonged periods of time breathing the air, make sure that the HF 20 is placed at least 18 inches away from your face.Humidity causes static sound.
Static electricity sounds produced during operation due to high humidity levels is not a malfunction and is harmless.
Our HF 20 complies with Canadian and U.S. safety standards for low ozone emission (less than 0.05 ppm). We recommend that individuals with a history of respiratory disease consult with their doctor about possible sensitivity to very low ozone.
Easy to Clean
Do not forget to unplug.
Unplug the HF 20 before performing any maintenance.Pull out the dust collector.
Pull out the dust collector that is located on top of the air purifier. Wipe the dust collector with a soft & clean cloth.Clean cover with detergent.
Use a mild detergent to clean the exterior of the HF 20.Clean once a month.
Perform maintenance when needed or at least once a month to keep your HF 20 operating at peak performance.