Silent Ionic Air Purifier & Air Ionizer HF 100
- Prevent fatigue, allergy, flu and other disease.
Microorganism and bacteria grow easily in indoors or cars that cause bad odor, dust, smoke and other harmful stimulants. Continuous exposure to this air may cause uneasiness, fatigue, allergy and other illness. HF 100 air purifier can sterilize your car or room by quickly destroying all bacteria in the air. Hence, it will effectively prevent air transmitted disease such as flu.
- Increase metabolism.
HF 100 generates both negative ions and active oxygen that will activate cells, increase metabolism and prevent fatigue.
- Relief from asthma and other respiratory disease.
The static electricity dust collection plate can hold microorganism and stimulants in the air such as dust, pollen, mold, mites, allergens, pet dander. This collection plate provide you relief from asthma, bronchitis, hay fever and other respiratory diseases.
- Improve mood.
Research shows that negative ion help regulate brain serotonin. The brain's serotonin neurotransmitter system has been associated with a variety of psychiatric disorders, including depression, anxiety, change of mood and alcohol addiction. Negative ion therapy has also been used successfully to combat the SAD (Seasonal Adaptive Disorder).
- Uses advanced ion generation technology
- Noiseless operation (no moving parts)
- No filter replacement necessary, easy to clean
- Comes with wall and car adapter
- Low power consumption (only 3.4 watts per day)
- Rated voltage = DC 12V-16V
- Power consumption = 3.4W
- Ion output = MAX 500,000/cm³
- Active oxygen output = 5 mg/hr or (.015-.04)ppm for spaces (100-500)sq ft
- Dimension= 205*125*70(mm) or 8.2*5*2.8(inches)
- Weight = 750g or 1.65lb
- Applicable area = 161 sq ft
- Place HF 100 on any surface.
Simply place the HF 100 air purifier on any surface, desk top or simply hang it on the wall with the holes located on the base of the purifier. Plug the converter into the electrical socket to start the operation.
- Plug in on the cigarette lighter adaptor when used in vehicle.
When used in the vehicle, the purifier must be securely fastened or sticked to a flat surface with the adhesive tape provided. Plug the purifier into the lighter/cigarettes socket in the car to start operation. Always turn the unit off during fueling.
- HI,LO, & OFF mode.
There are "HI" and "LOW" switches to adjust the negative ions and oxygen level according to your needs. HI mode for larger area/car, LO mode for small area/car.
- Do not plug or unplug with wet hands.
Do not plug or unplug the power adaptor with wet hands and do not insert metallic objects into the front of the HF 100 during operation in order to prevent electric shock.
- Keep the HF 100 away from any water sources and children.
Keep the HF 100 out of the rain and away from any source of water. Do not place the unit near any water tubs, pools, sinks or within the reach of small children. Do not dismantle the HF 100 to avoid damage to internal parts.
- Don't breath within 18 inches of the front grill continuously for several hours.
If you want to sleep or sit for prolonged periods of time breathing the air, make sure that the HF 100 is placed at least 20 inches away from your face.
- Humidity causes static sound.
Static electricity sounds produced during operation due to high humidity levels is not a malfunction.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Disconnect from electric source.
Unplug the HF 100 before performing any maintenance.
- Unscrew the HF 100 & perform cleaning on the needlepoints.
Turn the HF 100 upside down and place it on a towel. Loosen the screws. Use cotton buds and soak it with alcohol to clean the dust collector plate and needle through the slot at the base of the purifier.
- Clean cover.
Use a mild detergent to clean the exterior of the HF 100.
- When hissing sound occurs, clean needlepoints.
An irregular hissing sound is an indication that the needlepoints have collected too much dust and are need of cleaning.
- Clean once a month.
Perform maintenance when needed or at least once a month to keep your HF 100 operating at peak performance.