NaturoPure™ Powerful Deluxe Juicer Stainless Steel HF3022
- Dual Speed selector for a variety of juice sources
- 750W high output motor to extract more juice
- Stable feet with strong suction
- Easy snap-in and snap-out pulp container
- Detachable pulp collector for nutrient-rich, healthy sauces, sorbets, breads, soups and more
- Surgical quality stainless steel blades
- Uses centrifugal method of juicing
- Large size 1.8L pulp container
- Safety features do not allow operation without proper assembly
- Large Feeder for juicing whole fruits and vegetables. There is little or no slicing, dicing, peeling or chopping
- Do not immerse the motor unit in water or any other liquid, nor rinse it under the tap.
- Check if the voltage indicated on the base of the appliance corresponds to the local mains voltage before you connect the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance if the plug, cord or any other components are damaged.
- The damaged cord must be replaced before re-using.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Never let the appliance operate unattended.
- Never reach into the feeding tube with your fingers or an object while the appliance is running. Only use the pusher for this purpose.
- This appliance is intended for household use only.
- Make sure all parts are correctly mounted before you switch on the appliance. Only use the appliance when both clamps are locked.
- Only unlock the clamps after you have switched off the appliance and the filter has stopped rotating.
- Do not operate the juicer for more than 30 seconds at a time when juicing heavy loads and let it cool down sufficiently afterwards..
- Do not remove the pulp container when the appliance is operating.
- Always unplug the appliance after use.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
The appliance is easier to clean if you do so immediately after use.
- Unplug the appliance before cleaning.
- Remove the pulp container and pusher, open the clamps and then remove the lid.
- Remove the juice collector together with the filter.
- Clean these parts by hand in warm water with some washing liquid and rinse them under the tap.
- Clean the motor unit with a damp cloth.
- Model: HF 3022
- Related Voltage: 110-120V AC 50-60Hz (North America) 220-240V AC 50-60Hz (Europe and Asia)
- Dimensions: 12.59 x 8.27 x 14.96 (inches) 32.0 x 21.0 x 38.0 (cm)
- Weight: 8.0 lb (3.65kg)